Tuesday 12 February 2013

New Purse, Valentine's Day Nails & Makeup Trends

I am absolutely loving this purse! It is a small, quilted, black bag with a fake turn-lock clasp. I got it at Winners for $24.99, the brand is Style&Co (originally from Macy's for $65.00). It looks just like a Chanel purse. It is so soft and the perfect size (as opposed to my larger Nine West bag, that I haul everything around in)!
 
 
 I painted my nails for Valentine's Day. I put on Essie 'Peach Daiquiri' as a base coat and Nicole by Opi 'Love Your Life'  on top.  
 

 
 
I have been following makeup trends on YouTube, sort of accidentally for the past year, just by watching a lot of YouTube beauty/style guru videos. I found it interesting how much makeup I didn't know about! Here are my findings of the most talked about products and brands for those of you who, like me, were out of the loop.
 
Brands:
Benefit
MAC
Urban Decay
NARS
NYX
Stila
Too Faced
Smashbox
Dior
Chanel
Clinique
 
Foundation
Laura Mercier
Maybelline BB Cream
 
Blush
Benefit (Coralista)
 
Bronzer 
Benefit (Hoola)
NARS (Laguna)
Chanel Tan De Soleil
 
Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer
L'Oreal Magic Lumi
 
Highlight
Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
NARS (Orgasm)
 
Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 & Basics Palette
Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to the Bronze)
 
Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
 
Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7
MAC liquid liner
 
Mascara
Dior Show
Lancome Hypnose
 
Eyebrows
Anastasia Eyebrow Palette
 
Lip Products
Revlon Lip Butters
L'Oreal Lip Balms
 
Nail Polish
Essie (Fiji)
OPI
 
 
 
 Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment